Running or jogging is a popular form of physical exercise. Jogging is a good exercise because it doesn't cost a lot to take part and you can do at any time that suits you. Daily running or jogging offers many health benefits to body.
Benefits of Running And Jogging:
- helps to build up strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise
- strengthens muscles
- improves cardiovascular fitness
- burns plenty of kilojoules
- helps maintaining a healthy weight.
Achievement From Running And Jogging:
- To Be fit – if you're new, you should start with brisk walking, progress to jogging and proceed to running.
- Acheving fitness – mix your running with other forms of exercise (such as swimming or team sports) to maximise your overall fitness.
- Lossing Weight – adjust your diet that includes plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, wholegrain cereals and low-fat dairy products. Cut back on dietary fats, takeaway foods, soft drinks and sugar.
- Competition – you could run with a friend or join a local running club.
Which Shoes To Prefer For Running And Jogging:
- Imperfect fitted shoes are a common cause of injuries.Avoid using old sneakers.
- Your running shoe should bend easily, be comfortable and have a wedge of shock-absorbing material in the heel.
- The fit should not be too snug.
- While buying the shoes, wear the socks you intend to wear while running.
- Have your shoes professionally fitted.
Safetyness During Running And Jogging:
- Be sure that you eat a healthy, and well-balanced diet.
- Avoid eating before going for a run.
- Avoid running during the hottest part of the day in summer.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after your run.
- Take your mobile phone with you.
- If using an iPod or headset, do not have the music too loud – stay alert and aware.
- Wear reflective materials if you're running in the early morning or at night.
- Tell someone where you plan to run and when you think you'll be back.
- Choose well-lit, populated routes and avoid dangerous and isolated areas.