Besan (Gram Flour) Packs For Glowing Skin
Gram Flour Pack is Suitable for all Skin Types .You may have at one time or the other tried besan for skin, to put the glow back, to remove tan and pigmentation, or to get smooth and supple skin. Besan or gram flour powder is the best exfoliator and its face pack suits every skin type. The best part is that it leaves you with soft and glowing skin every time you apply it on your skin. What makes besan a hot favorite is its ability to cleanse skin while maintaining the skin’s pH balance. Other besan benefits are that it is antimicrobial and keeps skin moisturized.
Gram flour and Lemon
This pack helps in removing tanning and gives even tone to the skin.
- Mix 2 tsps of lemon juice with 2 tsps of gram flour.
- Add little water to form a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck area for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water and pat dry.
- This pack helps in removing tan and gives an even toned skin.
Glow Pack for Glowing Skin
- To put the glow back in your face, mix around two tablespoons of besan, a few drops of lemon juice, and around one tablespoon of milk cream.
- The consistency of the mixture should be smooth.
- After cleaning and drying your skin using a cleanser or rose water, apply this mixture evenly all over your face and neck. Don’t forget your ear lobes.
- Keep it on for 15-30 minutes and once it is dry, wash it off with cold or lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin dry and watch your skin glow.
- Mix 2 tbps of besan with sandalwood powder and form a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck area.
- Let it remain there for 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- This helps in fighting pimples and leaves your skin glowing.
Gram Flour and Sandalwood
Gram Flour and Orange Peel
Gram flour and orange peel gives glow to your skin
- Take some dried orange peel powder and add two tsps of gram flour to it.
- Add 3-4 tsps of milk to this mixture and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with plain water.
- This will give a glow to your skin and make it supple.
Besan De-Tan Pack
- A combination of besan, papaya and orange juice is great to even out skin and remove tan.
- You can begin by mashing papaya pulp without the skin of the fruit.
- Add around two tablespoons of orange juice and around one tablespoon of besan. The mixture should not be too thick or too runny.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck, and wash off after 30 minutes.
- The results are instant. Regular use of this pack will keep your skin smooth and supple, and will even out the skin tone.
Gram Flour and Yogurt
- Mix 2 tsps of gram flour with yogurt and form a paste.
- Apply this one the dark area of your skin.
- Let it remain on your skin for 15 minutes till it dries up.
- This will help you in getting rid of dark patches.
Gram Flour, Milk and Turmeric
Gram flour, turmeric and milk cleanses and rejuvenates the skin.
- Mix 3 tsps of gram flour with milk and a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply this paste on your neck area and massage well in circular motions.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes and let it dry.
- Wash off with cold water.
- This will cleanse and rejuvenate your skin.
Toning Face Pack Using Gram Flour
- For toned skin, all you need to do is make a paste with besan and rosewater; the latter is known to be a good skin toner.
- Leave the pack on until it dries and then wash it off with cool water.
- Rub your skin in gentle, circular motions while washing.
- Pat dry and finish by rubbing ice cubes on your face.
- Your skin will feel refreshed, and regular use of this pack will reveal toned and glowing skin.
- If you have dry skin, you can add honey to the mixture. Honey softens your skin and bleaches it.
Gram Flour and Honey
- Mix besan with honey in equal amount and make a paste.
- Let it remain on your face for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- This gives a hydrated and smooth skin.
Gram Flour and Ghee
- In some warm ghee add 3 tsps of gram flour and mix it well.
- Form a thick paste and apply this on your face.
- Let it be there for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- This helps in lightening pimples and acne.
Skin Nourishing Face Pack
- This pack packs in the goodness of milk and almonds along with besan and lemon juice.
- Powder a few almonds, around five to six should be enough.
- Add this to the besan, and pour in a little milk and some lemon juice to make a mixture that is not too watery or too thick.
- Apply the paste and allow it to dry, and wash it off with cool water.
- This pack cleans, lightens and moisturizes your skin.
Gram Flour and Olive Oil
- Mix equal quantity of besan and olive oil to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and massage well in circular motions.
- Wash off with plain water after 20 minutes.
- This face pack keeps your skin moisturized and supple.
Gram Flour and Egg
Gram flour and egg face pack helps in giving a youthful skin
- Mix 1 egg white to 2 tsps of gram flour and mix well.
- This will form a thick paste and then apply it on your face.
- Let it be there for 15 minutes and then wash off with plain water.
- This will tighten your skin and makes it appear youthful.
Gram Flour and Fenugreek Powder
- Mix a tsp of gram flour with fenugreek powder.
- Make a paste of this mixture and apply on your face.
- Let it be there for 15 minutes and then wash with plain water.
- Use this pack twice in a week.
- This pack will give you a clear skin and help you in getting rid of unwanted facial hair.
Gram Flour and Almond Oil
- Take 2 tbsps of gram flour, 1 tbsp turmeric and almond oil.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck area for 15 minutes.
- Let it dry and wash off with plain water.
- This pack will give you a soft and supple skin.
Gram Flour and Rice Powder
- Mix 2 tbsps of rice powder, gram flour and curd.
- Form a thick paste and apply it on your face.
- When it dries off then remove it by massaging it in circular motions.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Your skin will be exfoliated and soft.
Gram Flour and Tomato
Gram flour and tomato gives an even tone to the skin.
- Take 1 ripe tomato, 1 tbsp gram flour and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Take out the pulp of tomato and add gram flour, lemon juice to it.
- Apply it on your face and let it remain there for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- This pack will give you an even and lighter skin tone.
Gram Flour Tan Removal Pack
- Take 1 slice of cucumber, 2 slices of tomato and grate them.
- Add half spoon milk cream, a pinch of turmeric and some drops of lemon juice to this mixture.
- Also add 1 tsp of honey and 2 tsp of gram flour to this mixture and mix them well.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck area for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- This will lighten your tanned area and its regular use will lighten your skin tone.
Gram Flour and Saffron
Gram flour and saffron helps in removing the tan from the skin.
- Soak 10 saffron strands in 2 tbsps of curd overnight and keep it in fridge.
- Mix 1 tbsp of gram flour to this mixture before applying it on your skin.
- Apply this mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water
- This pack helps in removing tan and lightens the complexion.
Hair Removal Pack
- Besan is often used to make a pack that is used to remove fine facial hair.
- You can mix besan with egg white, sugar and corn starch.
- Start by cleansing your face and drying it.
- You can then apply this pack and rub it into skin with gentle, circular motions.
- Then, apply a layer of the mask on your skin and allow it to dry out completely.
- Wash it off with cold water and pat your skin dry.
- This needs to be done regularly to see results.